Friday, August 28, 2015

Complimenting Dialogue

this dialogue made by me and my friend for the third English task.

Fikri       : Hi

Stephan  : Hi

Fikri       : Last night I saw you were playing basketball at staples center.

Stephan  : Really, how could you saw me?

Fikri       : Yeah, i've been waiting for my coach when you were playing. you've got plenty of skill                        thought.

Stephan  : Oh thank's, you're such a good guy. I heard that you became the MVP on NBA Junior Last                  Year. What a great basketball athlete you are.

Fikri       : Thank's, it's very nice for you to say that.

Stephan  : Would you like to train with me some time?

Fikri       : I really want to but I can't, because i have to attempt a training camp for indonesia national                  team.

Stephan  : Oohh, that's fine. By the way do you like the new LeBron 12 ?

Fikri       : Wow LeBron 12, what a woderful shoes it is. I 've planned to buy that shoes next month.

Stephan  : I'm so sorry , but i've got to go now, see you later.

Fikri       : Ok, bye, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment