1. What is Kugelmugel ?
a. A park.
b. A Bus station name.
c. The name of a Lake.
d. A subway.
e. A micro-nation.
2. Who was the founders of Kugelmugel ?
a. Austrian President.
d. Edwin Lipburger
e. Edwin Hamburger.
3. What is the meaning of “kugelmugel”
c. Ball hill
4. When was “The republic of Kugelmugel’ declarated ?
5. What was the address of Kugelmugel ?
6. Why do the Founder of kugelmugel wanted to build the house spherical ?
a. Because he liked it.
b. Because his wife ask him to do it.
c. Because he’s bored with normal structue house.
d. Because he loved ball very much.
e. Because he believed that it was the shape most in harmony with nature.
7. Why do the authorities wants do tear the structure down ?
a. It wasn’t a nice building.
b. The authorities didn’t like it.
c. It was a weird looking building.
d. It lacked building permit.
e. The idea of the building wasn’t normal.
8. Why did Edwin being moved to jail ?
a. He punched a policemen.
b. He was a thief.
c. He refused to pay the taxes.
d. He kidnapped the president daughter.
e. He ran away from jail.
9. Why did the Austrian President pardon Edwin ?
a. The president was a kind-hearted person.
b. The president saw a comedy in it.
c. Edwin couldn’t be proven guilty.
d. Edwin didn’t do anything.
e. The president got no other choices.
10. What did Edwin do after being forgiven by the president ?
a. He continued his battle with bureaucracy.
b. He go to sleep.
c. He got married.
d. He had his second child.
e. He went abroad.
11. What was the song title of my recent post ?
a. Tear in my heart.
b. Fairly local.
c. Lane boy.
e. Stressed Out.
12. What was the name of the band that sings the song ?
b. One republic.
c. Maroon 5.
d. Twenty One Pilots.
e. Imagine Dragon.
13. Who was the Vocalist of Twenty one pilots ?
a. Chris Martin.
b. Ryan Tedder.
c. Tyler Joseph.
d. Adam Levine.
e. Dan Reynolds
14. Which part of the lyrics that have meaning “not sure of myself”
a. I was told when I get older all my fears would shrink.
b. But now I'm insecure and I care what people think.
c. My name's 'Blurryface' and I care what you think.
d. Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days.
e. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.
15. What is Tyler raps about in verse 2 ?
a. A smell that reminds him of his childhood.
b. No problem was lasting.
c. He wants to revisit that time.
d. He must work to make a living and pay his bills.
e. He and his friends would imagine they were going to outer space.
16. Adult life loses a childhood innocence that comes with feeling safe from worries refers to which part of the lyrics ?
a. Try to sell it, never sell out of it, I'd probably only sell one.
b. It'd be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose.
c. Same clothes homegrown a stone's throw from a creek we used to roam.
d. But it would remind us of when nothing really mattered.
e. Out of student loans and treehouse homes we all would take the latter.
17. Suggesting a child-like belief in limitless possibilities refers to which part of the lyrics ?
a. Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days.
b. When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.
c. Used to dream of outer space but now they're laughing at our face, Saying, "Wake up, you need to make money.
d. We used to play pretend, give each other different names,We would build a rocket ship and then we'd fly it far away.
e. It'd be to my brother, 'cause we have the same nose, Same clothes homegrown a stone's throw from a creek we used to roam.
18. Who shouts “You need to make money” at the end of the song ?
c. Tyler & Josh Parents.
d. Tyler’s Parent.
e. Josh’s Parent.
19. Who is the alter ego that has red eyes ?
d. Tyler’s Brother.
e. Josh’s Brother
20. Overall, what was the song about ?
a. Nostalgia for childhood.
b. Missing my parent.
c. Would you die for someone ?
d. Would you live for someone ?
e. Releasing the Demon inside my body.
The key Answer
The key Answer